As a watchlist intelligence analyst, you will receive, triage, review, and process terrorist information/nominations from diverse USG agencies; Analyze terrorism information from nomination to export following established criteria, standards, and policies; make recommendations regarding the nomination and watchlisting process; develop, maintain, and implement a daily review program to ensure data integrity of nominations; deliver written assessments on quality issues and recommend improvements to productivity and mission effectiveness.
• Active TS/SCI • Experience working HUMINT and watchlisting
• Previous experience working with the FBI and Counterterrorism a plus
• Excellent communications skills, written, verbal and a demonstrated ability to multi-task while exercising strict attention to detail
• Experience in MS Office suite, Analyst Notebook, and Intelligence Community Counterterrorism Databases
• Willing to work shift work/extended hours based on threat activity
AECOM - 2 years ago
With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction...