Responsible for coordinating and planning of water supply for completions department. Accountable for the safety of employees, contractors, Noble resources and the environment in their area.
- Ensures that safety and environmental standards are adhered to at all times.
- Oversees the daily water needs for the completion department.
- Communicates with frac and workover department to see needs are met.
- Coordinates trucking and 3rd party water supplies.
- Coordinates tanks and water storage and transfer.
- Oversees operations of any Noble operated water supplies.
- Reviews invoices to ensure accuracy of charges.
- Oversees well site planning for water needs.
- Assists in contract renewal with water acquisition team and acts as vendor point of contact after contract has been established.
- Assists in long term planning and field development plans.
- Oversees Vendor Compliance Program
- Supervises office staff in data entry and invoice verification.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Typically requires 6 years of experience in logistics operations, preferably in the oil and gas industry Oil and Gas water management experience preferred.
- Oil and Gas water management experience preferred.
- 25% office, 75% field operations
The requirements and specifications listed above are intended to describe the general function and level of the personnel assigned to this classification. It is not intended to limit any additional responsibilities, duties and/or skills that may be required of the incumbent.
How To Apply
Please go to http://www.nobleenergyinc.com/fw/main/iRecruitment-101.html, register your account and submit your resume for consideration.
Amount of Travel
Work At Home