Responsible for ensuring the highest standards of service in the Water Park Cabana areas. The primary function of this position is to provide outstanding service by providing food service to Cabana Guests and assisting our Guests with questions, concerns or special requests. Also maintains accuracy of cash drawers.
Background and Experience:
Minimum one year of experience in a guest service or food service type role. Theme Park or related customer service experience is preferred.
Scope and Responsibilities:
1. Responds to needs of Guests during day – provides food service from Beach Front Grill and provides information about the Park facilities, advises on suitability for rides and attractions, and advise or resolve any unusual situations.
2. Performs opening and closing routines for the department as defined by the operating procedures, including cashing in and out. Handles cash and credit card transactions.
3. Check guests into Cabanas including quarter-hourly check ups.
4. Ensures cleanliness in all aspects of the Water Park area, including sweeping, restocking, and prepping Cabanas for re-sale.
5. Inspect Cabanas daily to ensure equipment is in proper working order, accountable for all Cabana items.
6. Communicate with other Cabana Hosts and Cabana Lead to complete and coordinate food orders and check-ins.
7. Assists in any other areas of the Water Park Admissions Operation (Turnstiles/Ticket Window) as needed.
8. Works toward Department and Company goals and presents ideas for continuous improvement.
LEGOLAND - 13 months ago
LEGOLAND California is a 128-acre family theme park dedicated to families with children between the ages of 2 and 12. Just like with LEGO...