This position will oversee the safety of water park guests by monitoring the attraction to prevent accidents. He/She will explain and enforce LEGOLAND Water Park policies and procedures; assist water park guests in distress or in danger of drowning. This position will administer first aid and CPR as needed, maintain records, and perform other duties as assigned.
1. Must be 16 years or older.
2. Have a current American Red Cross Lifeguard Certification or ability to enrol and pass course prior starting position.
3. Have a current Red Cross CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer or ability to acquire certification prior to starting position.
4. Current First Aid certification or ability to acquire prior to starting position.
5. Must be able to pass written and practical skills exam prior to duty
6. Must have visual and auditory ability to respond to critical incidents, and the physical ability to act swiftly in emergency situations.
• Responsible for ensuring all company policies and procedures are adhered to by the self and guests
• To ensure a safe working environment at all times for both internal and external guests.
• Use and maintain water park facilities and equipment
• Follow all health and safety procedures
• Acquired product knowledge and keep updated on changes
• Be aware of sales opportunities within the resort
• Understand the resort’s objectives and what part they can play to ensure success
• Ensure water park area and capacity is managed per DOSH guidelines
• Contribute to innovations that would enhance guest experience
• Ensure staffing levels are adequate for the day-to-day operation of the building, rotations and breaks are run effectively throughout the day.
• Maintain minimum training as set down by the department’s procedure
• Provide medical support from team is appropriate for all guests
• Provide excellent guest service with safety in mind
• Take pride in their dress & appearance
• Demonstrate ownership of all MC facilities
Health & Safety
Water Park Lifeguard MC is responsible for all aspects for Health, Safety, and Security within their area. This position must be aware of the IIPP (Injury and Illness Prevention Program) and their obligation under it. This position must follow all DOSH regulations for the Water Park. The Lifeguard must ensure that safe working practices are followed at all times and must notify management of any areas of concern.
LEGOLAND - 13 months ago
LEGOLAND California is a 128-acre family theme park dedicated to families with children between the ages of 2 and 12. Just like with LEGO...