Responsible for quality swimming program instruction and safety of students.|
Principal Job Duties
1. Plan and teach swimming lessons according to American Red Cross program guidelines.
2. Provide input on ways to improve and expand the program.
3. Fill out appropriate paperwork for each class (work sheets, attendance records, lesson plans/block plans, certificates, cards and course records) and submit them in a timely manner.
4. Remain watchful and alert, in order to prevent accidents in and out of the water.
5. Assist in rescues and give emergency care to victims as needed.
6. Enforce all pool rules and regulations and maintain the facility in an orderly condition.
7. Keep Assistant Supervisor informed of the need for equipment and equipment repairs.
8. Assist in the set-up and breakdown of facility at class times.
9. Attend required training sessions.
10. Perform other duties as assigned.
Texas Municipal League
- 2 years ago - save job