- Loading, unloading and transporting salt water and fresh water to well sites and disposals.
- Filling frac tanks on site.
- Gauge and record levels on production water tanks.
- Properly inspect equipment on a daily basis.
- Pre and post trip inspections in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Properly complete paper work and logs.
- Maintain accurate logs on PeopleNet and payroll clock.
- Compliance with DOT regulations.
- Follow guidelines and policies set forth by MBI and customers.
- Work tanks of water utilizing MBI guidelines.
- Attend monthly safety meetings.
Schedule (Other locations vary)
- Class A CDL
- Tanker Endorcement
- Doubles and Triples endorsement
- 5 on, 3 off; 5 on, 2 off
- Or 4 on, 2 off
- Or 4 weeks on 1 week off; during the 4 weeks on schedule is 5 on 1 off
- 12-14 hour days; 65-70 hr. /wk.
Compensation: (Market rate vary by location)
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and PTO.
- FamilyPlan: Company pays 100% medical and 50%dental.
- SinglePlan: Company pays 100% medical and dental.
- Companyoffers a voluntary vision program.
- Company provides $30,000 life insurance and AD&D (accidental death and dismemberment) at no cost to the employee, additional life insurance and AD&D is available at the employees own expense.
- 401K Program, with company match.
- $19.00-$25.00/hr. DOE
- Nigh Shift Incentive: $3.00/hr. plus wage
- Time and half over 40 hrs.
MBI Energy Services provides customers with a complete range of oil field services across North America. Since our start in 1979, we have been a family owned business dedicated to providing dependable solutions to meet our customer's needs.
Recommend someone who MBI Energy Services hires and you will receive $500 upon the new employee's start date.
MBI Energy Services - 9 months ago
MBI Energy Services is a diversified oil field service company that was established in Belfield, ND in 1979 and offers a complete range of...