Provide integrated logistics support (ILS) services to the PMS 317 program office in Norfolk, VA, in support of ship construction of the LPD ship class. Services include but are not limited to:
The Norfolk ILS Manager is responsible to the Senior ILS Manager for the execution of the logistics requirements of the contract associated with the post-delivery shipyard. Must have the ability to manage employees and subcontractors. Responsible for the QA of all ILS deliverables under his or her purview.
- Performing as the PMS 317L Program Office logistics representative at the waterfront/deck plate level
- Coordinating activities with the other PMS 317L codes and providing monthly reports to PMS 317L
- Interfacing with crew concerning logistics matters on behalf of the program office
- Coordinating post-delivery and turnover ship-out material being received from the IPY
- Assisting LPD 17 Class Hull Managers with logistics
- Performing shipboard validation and verifications for ship configuration
- Providing research and oversight for any logistic elements required to support FOAs and PSAs
- Providing ship logistic support in port and underway
- Assisting with scheduling ILSMTs
- Resolving logistic sustainment concerns generated by CASREPs, INSURVs and Tech Assist visits
- Providing PMS317 with logistics support improvements
- Liaisoning with material staffs of the local RMC, SURFOR and CFFC, and port engineers
- Coordinating with PMS 317 Post Delivery Manager
- Assisting with resolving AIT installation problems
- Receiving, processing and conducting custody transfers of outfitting shipments
- Preparing ACRs and ACR-Fs for TYCOM approval
- Assisting ships force with local logistic activities
Must have at least five (5) years experience related to integrated logistics support for shipbuilding or for Navy ships during overhaul or repair periods or configuration management experience with ship or combat systems in a fleet environment.
Candidate must have, or be able to hold, a clearance at the SECRET level.
Direct experience with ILS in the shipbuilding industry for the last six (6) years.
In lieu of a degree must have direct experience with ILS in the shipbuilding industry for the last fourteen (14) years.
ICI Services is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. We offer our full - time employees a comprehensive, competitive benefits package including the following:
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Various Health Insurance options (PPOs, High Deductible Health Plan with Health Savings Account)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Transportation, Parking)
- Company Paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Company Paid Long Term and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Plan with Immediately Vesting Match
ICI Services Corporation - 16 months ago