Target Logistics is looking for a Kitchen Staff I employee to join our Watford City Lodge team.
About Target Logistics:
Target Logistics provides those working in remote, austere or hostile environments with innovative, turnkey solutions for all of their housing, catering, transportation, security and logistical needs. Workforce housing. Temporary housing. Man camps. Modular housing. Emergency housing. Whatever term you use, finding the right workforce accommodations solution takes more than just four walls and three squares. It takes creativity, flexibility and accountability. And that's exactly what you get with Target Logistics, the largest provider of remote turnkey workforce housing in the United States.
Our team of seasoned experts gets the job done in any place, any climate and for any number of people. Whether you are looking for long- or short-term workforce housing, facilities management, remote catering, transportation logistics or security, Target Logistics gives you whatever you need. Because we do whatever it takes.
Job Duties (include but are not limited to):
- Washing pots and pans
- Washing dishes
- Keeping the Dining Room clean; floors, tables etc.
- Stocking baked goods
- Cleaning the ice cream machine and other equipment
- Replenish as needed: hot food pans, condiments, coffee, tea, and other beverages
- Refill napkin dispensers, salt, and pepper after each meal time
- Sweep and mop floors in kitchen areas, storerooms, and dining areas
- Store supplies in orderly manner after deliveries are made
What we offer:
- Entry Level position
- Dishwashing experience preferred
- Hard worker
- Frequent standing and lifting
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must be able to pass a background check and urine analysis
- Must provide your own transportation to and from the facility.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefit package
- Friendly work environment and casual dress
Target Logistics Management LLC - 7 months ago