FirstPoint Financial provides clients with access to powerful resources, industry-leading professionals and cutting-edge technology previously reserved exclusively for the ultrahigh-net-worth. FirstPoint Financial provides personal and objective financial advice to a wide range of investors, with no minimums. The FirstPoint team has decades of experience successfully managing billions of dollars for wealthy families and institutions and now offers this same level of service to a wide range of investors – helping clients chart a course toward achieving their goals both today and long into the future.
This position provides comprehensive wealth management advice to clients. Relying on financial planning knowledge, the Wealth Advisors will assist in the design and implementation of financial plans, investment proposals and ongoing client matters.
- Prepare customized comprehensive financial plans and portfolios
- Provide comprehensive wealth management advice to clients
- Support efforts to retain and build client relationships
- Provide Fiduciary Oversight Services for retirement plans, foundations and endowments
- Work with other departments to ensure accuracy of client information
- Strong understanding of financial services industry and Wealth Management to include fee-based consulting, mutual funds, money manager programs, insurance, annuities and financial planning
- Previous experience with high net worth or ultra high net worth clients/families is preferred
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- A positive attitude and high energy level
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Demonstrated presentation, analytical, interpersonal, relationship management, written and verbal communication skills
- Approximately 4 plus years of experience working in a financial and wealth planning role for an RIA, brokerage firm, trust company, accounting or law firm
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or other business related field preferred; additional education and professional designations are a plus, such as MBA, CPA, CFA or CFP
- FINRA Series 7 license required
Our firm, founded in 2008, is an employee-owned partnership with Mariner Holdings, LLC, a private company dedicated to meeting the...