Adams Hall Wealth Advisors is an independent, national wealth advisory firm that has earned a reputation for providing unbiased financial advice focused on meeting client needs. The firm’s expert wealth advisory teams help clients achieve and maintain financial peace of mind – preserving the wealth they have created and building a legacy for future generations of family and business leaders.
We are seeking candidates for a full-time Wealth Advisor position in our Tulsa office. This position assists the Senior Wealth Advisor to provide comprehensive wealth management advice to clients. Relying on financial planning knowledge, the Wealth Advisors will assist in the design and implementation of financial plans, investment proposals and ongoing client matters.
- Prepare customized comprehensive financial plans and portfolios
- Assist Senior Wealth Advisor to provide comprehensive wealth management advice to high net worth clients
- Assist Senior Wealth Advisor with Fiduciary Oversight Services for retirement plans, foundations and endowments
- Work with other departments to ensure accuracy of client information
- Support efforts to retain and build client relationships
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- A positive attitude and high energy level
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Demonstrated presentation, analytical, interpersonal, relationship management, written and verbal communication skills
- Approximately 5 plus years of experience working in a financial and wealth planning role for an RIA, brokerage firm, trust company, accounting or law firm
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or other business related field preferred; additional education and professional designations are a plus, such as MBA, CPA, CFA or CFP
- Strong understanding of financial services industry and Wealth Management to include fee-based consulting, mutual funds, money manager programs, insurance, annuities and financial planning
- Previous experience with high net worth or ultra high net worth clients/families is preferred
Our firm, founded in 2008, is an employee-owned partnership with Mariner Holdings, LLC, a private company dedicated to meeting the...