Share our pride. Join our mission.
As a Fortune 200 financial services organization, USAA is on a mission - to facilitate the financial security of our members, the men and women of the U.S. military and their families worldwide by providing a full range of financial services and products. Headquartered on a showcase campus in San Antonio, TX, USAA attributes its long-standing success to its most valuable resource, our 26,000 employees. They are the heart and soul of our member-service culture.
Recently Ranked #17 in Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2014 and marking our fifth straight year in the list's Top 50 , we are proud to receive consistently outstanding awards and ratings for member service, employee well-being and financial strength. Everything that happens at USAA is based on our core values: Service, Loyalty, Honesty, and Integrity . These are the foundations of how we do business with our members, as well as how we treat each other.
We are currently seeking talented Wealth Advisor for our Addison, TX call center.
PURPOSE OF JOB
The Wealth Advisor helps to ensure the financial security of USAA's membership by delivering comprehensive financial assessments and advice to members holding greater than $250,000 in investable assets.
- Asks questions to discover key information and life events and understand need or problem. Documents relevant information in Client Relationship Management System.
- Assesses member financial situation and goals.
- Uses technical knowledge to identify and articulate need for Investment review, Life Insurance review, and Financial Lifestyle Assessment.
Develops and delivers simple financial strategy solutions, including financial planning for retirement, investment, insurance, and estate events.
Motivates member to take action on recommendation(s) and overcomes objections using basic sales techniques and developing persuasion skills. Implements recommendation(s).
- May perform assessment and/or review or refer member to another specialist.
- Identifies and promotes new business opportunities and referrals for one-to-one relationships.
- As appropriate, introduces the member to a team of specialists to assist with financial planning, bank products, risk management, investment advisory and Trust needs.
- May perform periodically scheduled reviews of portfolios and financial assessments, as required.
- Bachelors Degree or 6 years experience providing investment and life insurance solutions to high net-worth customers by recommending investment and life products such as managed money, mutual funds, brokerage, term-life, perm-life and annuities based on individual needs.
- 4+ years experience providing investment and life insurance solutions to high net worth customers by recommending investment and life products such as managed money, mutual funds, brokerage, term-life, perm-life and annuities based on individual needs.
- 4+ experience working with clients with a net worth of $250k or above.
• FINRA 7
• FINRA 63
• FINRA 66 or 63 and 65
• Life and Health License or life insurance/ annuity sales experience.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Chartered Life Underwriter or related designation.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including business casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen.
USAA is an EEO/AA Employer - all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other status protected by law.
Percentage of Travel:
USAA - 5 months ago
FOR OUR VETERANS:
Did you know USAA has numerous career opportunities that don’t require corporate experience? If you’re...