At SNB Wealth Management, we commit our energies, intellect and experience in helping to attain the financial goals of our clients by providing the highest level of service and delivering high quality investment alternatives.
Under limited supervision, our administrative assistant uses intermediate skills obtained through experience and training to provide a wide variety of administrative and staff support services to our department.
Follows established procedures to perform standard tasks and resolves most questions and problems. Routine contact with internal and external customers is required to obtain, clarify, or provide facts and information while sustaining a professional image.
- Provide office support including greeting customers, answering phones, assisting visitors and resolving and/or referring the problems or inquiries.
- Serve as liaison with other functional areas, external customers and vendors in the resolution of routine administrative and operational problems.
- Process customer service requests: ACH, money movement, Investor Access, Letters of Authorization, closed accounts.
- Process daily deposits and disbursements.
- Establishes, maintains and updates files, databases (CRM), records and/or documents.
- Maintain office appearance.
- Maintain sales materials and supplies for suite.
- Process new accounts on Raymond James system.
- Transcribes and prepares correspondence, agenda, forms and documents.
- Compiles reports, documents and agendas for client reviews.
- Operates standard office equipment and uses required software applications.
- Sorts, screens and distributes mail.
- Regular and timely attendance is required.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- An individual in this position should have 1 to 2 years experience demonstrated to be applicable to job requirements.
- Working knowledge of Excel spreadsheet, Word, and database software. i.e. Microsoft Office Products. Keyboarding speed of 50+wpm, 10-key calculator by touch
- Uphold a professional image with external and internal business contacts.
- Work ethically and with integrity, including maintaining client and firm confidentiality.
- Professional, service oriented demeanor with pleasant, business–appropriate phone manner.
- Effective Problem solving skills to resolve routine client questions.
- Ability to schedule and complete tasks and duties without constant, direct supervision.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and complete work efficiently.
- Self Motivated.
- This individual must demonstrate a history of excellent communication and customer service skills. Must have the ability to respond professionally and appropriately to customer inquires in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to follow instructions, including a strong adherence to making and meeting deadlines.
- Detail orientation to ensure the accuracy of reports, correspondence and databases.
- This position requires the ability to stand and move about freely. This person must have the ability to lift, handle and carry some storage boxes.
- Hours are Monday thru Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Overtime as needed.
Southwest Bancorp Inc. - 18 months ago