The Judson Group has partnered with a wealth management firm with $10B in assets under management in the search for a Wealth Management Associate . The position is located in Kalamazoo, MI and is consistently ranked among the top wealth advisors in the nation. They are known for their commitment to client service and are very committed to career development of their employees. The ideal candidate has a long-term career interest in a Wealth Advisor role.
Key responsibilities and requirements include:
· Work in a team environment reporting to a Senior Wealth Advisor
· Execute client requests including opening and funding new accounts, cashiering items, trading (as directed by team members) and miscellaneous operational/administrative projects
· Prepare materials for client and prospect meetings and complete execution on follow-up items
· BA/BS preferably in Finance or a related field
· 1-3 years of experience in wealth management or a related industry
· Organized and detail oriented while managing and prioritizing multiple tasks simultaneously
· Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, demanding environment
· Proactively and independently solve problems while exercising sound judgment
$50,000 to $60,000
Ready to take the next step in your career? Email your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org .
A search consultant will follow up with you to learn more about your skill set if your skills and experience are determined to be a fit for this opportunity.
The Judson Group - 10 months ago