Job Title: Weapons System Safety Analyst
Job Code: 2482567
Job Location: Washington, DC
Position Description: Imagine One is currently seeking a wide range of candidates for contingent openings in support of a pending contract award for the PMS 408 (Explosive Ordnance Disposal/Joint Counter Radio Controlled Improvised Explosive Device Electronic Warfare (EOD/JCREW), PMS 480 (Anti-Terrorism Afloat (AT-Afloat), and PMS 340 (Naval Special Warfare) office. We are seeking to fill the position of Weapons System Safety Analyst. Job duties include:
- Support efforts to meet the requirements of Weapon System Explosives Safety Review Boards, including System Software Safety Technical Review Panel, Fuse and Initiation System Technical Review Panel, and Insensitive Munitions Office reviews
- Seven (7) to fifteen (15) years of experience
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or technical discipline
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary. Excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual education; profit sharing; relocation assistance considered; advancement opportunities and much more!
IMAGINE ONE is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer
"Contingent" offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd. - 10 months ago