The Web & Content Manager will work on the web and mobile sites developed or assisted by the CoE across Latin America. The role has the objective of develop and maintain web and mobile site looking that continually evolve based on user interactions and corporate standards / compliance and best practices. The role will report to the Senior Web & Content Manager
Skills and experience required:
- Work with multiple Content Management systems (CMS) to develop the web and mobile sites and landing pages for any country need.
- Responsible for the implementation of content updates.
- Responsible for the implementation of strong analytics program to ensure continue / daily portal optimization based on the voice of the customer.
- Responsible for the implementation of web metrics, and a high level understanding of the uses of this data to define continued enhancements based on the goals of the business.
- Responsible for the implementation of website legal compliance.
- Responsible of implementation of company brand guideless and corporate standards.
- Responsible for execution of the SEO strategy as outlined by the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Working closely with vendors and the creative designer to provide the copy / creative according to customer likes and needs of the users (Voice of customer)
- Work closely with the "Digital Marketing" teams across countries to support the landing page optimization in country paid campaigns.
- Work closely with the "Digital Project Manager" to implement schedules for website releases and enhancements of the web and mobile sites.
- Work closely with eBusiness Corporate and eBusiness unites to optimize CMS and platform capability for having the best in class and optimized experience.
- Work with the User Experience and Information Architect for the implementation of new digital features to incorporate to company digital presence to obtain the best in class digital user experience.
- Help Train and support the web and content manager in country
Bachelors Degree with experience in a live deployment environment, preferably e-commerce
+3 years experience of site management using content management tools
Experience with web content management systems (Ideally Tridion)
Experience in search engine optimization (SEO) and usability practices,
Experience in the building and distribution of optimized HTML email.
Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver)
Experience using Adobe Flash.
Understanding of social media and digital marketing.
A proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Strong attention to detail, and strong communication and people skills.
Desirable technical knowledge:
PHP and ASP.NET
Apache and IIS
Java and IOS - optional
MYSQL or SQL SERVER
Fluent English and Spanish speakerAbout Chartis
Chartis is a world leading property-casualty and general insurance organization serving more than 40 million clients in over 160 countries and jurisdictions. With a 90-year history, one of the industry's most extensive ranges of products and services, deep claims expertise and excellent financial strength, Chartis enables its commercial and personal insurance clients alike to manage virtually any risk with confidence. For additional information, please visit our website at http://www.Chartisinsurance.com. At Chartis we support and encourage a diverse work environment. EOE.
Chartis - 19 months ago
Even to this day American International Group (AIG) is one of the world's largest insurance firms. While it held the spotlight...