Investment Newsletter Publisher Seeks Web Designer and Graphic Designer with 1 – 5 Years Experience
Wyatt Investment Research, an established and growing Internet publisher of investment newsletters and financial content for individual investors, seeks a Web & Graphic Designer.
Are you looking for a job at a small, growing, and profitable Internet company based in Vermont? Our work-hard, play-hard environment encourages our employees to have a healthy work life balance.
If you’re looking for a new challenge in a young growing company with lots of potential career growth opportunities, Wyatt Investment Research may be the perfect fit.
We are seeking a Web & Graphic Designer who wants to create direct-response oriented landing pages, order pages, email advertisements, newsletters, and display advertisements. Our marketing efforts are focused on proven direct response methods, and we need a web designer who can help us to achieve our goals.
Every day will be different in this position with a wide variety of web and graphic design tasks to support our online content business and marketing needs.
- Landing pages to optimize conversion of visitors into registered users
- Email acquisition landing pages
- Order pages to improve purchase rates
- Email advertisements (long-form email sales letters)
- Display advertisements to increase CTR
- Newsletter PDF layout
- E-mail newsletter / e-letter templates
- Web site buttons and graphics
- Charts and images for articles and content
- HTML experience, including custom coding
- Photoshop experience
- Dreamweaver experience
- Internet marketing experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software
- Demonstrate a proactive work ethic and able to prioritize daily work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
Why Join Wyatt Investment Research?
We expect a lot from our team members. But we also offer much in return, including:
Sound interesting? We would love to have you consider joining our team.
- Clear vision for growth in the years ahead
- Small company in the early stages of growth
- Entrepreneurial organization where we take risks
- Close knit team focused on results and collective success
- Small organization means no politics or bureaucracy
- Relaxed work environment in a warm and welcoming office
- Located in beautiful northern Vermont, a great place for the outdoor enthusiast
- High quality of life at a company that values work-life balance
- Nationally competitive salary
- Incentive compensation package that provides performance-based financial growth
- Attractive benefits package: health & dental insurance, 401(k), profit sharing, vacation
Please apply by sending a cover letter and resume via email. Qualified candidates will receive an email response within one week and an invitation to schedule a phone interview. Please submit your materials by email (NO CALLS PLEASE): firstname.lastname@example.org
About Wyatt Investment Research
Wyatt Investment Research was founded in 2001, and is an online publisher of investment newsletters and financial content for individual investors. The company (formerly named Business Financial Publishing, LLC) was named #185 on the Inc. Magazine Inc. 500 list of the fastest growing privately held companies in 2008.
Today, Wyatt Investment Research connects with nearly 400,000 individual investors each day through our email newsletters and web sites. We publish both free and paid content, and generate revenues through the sale of advertising and subscriptions to our six online investment newsletter services.
Our office is in a recently renovated turn of the century home that has been converted into a welcoming and productive office space. We are located in the small town of Richmond, Vermont, in the foothills of the Green Mountains with easy access to Interstate 89.
This is an excellent place to live with a high quality of life located just minutes from the college town of Burlington. Also in close proximity are Stowe, Sugarbush, Waterbury, and the state capital of Montpelier. This is a wonderful place to raise a family, in close proximity to University of Vermont, museums, lakes, skiing, and hiking. Traveling by car, we are 2 hours to Montreal, 3.5 hours to Boston, and 5 hours to New York City.
You can learn more about Wyatt Investment Research by visiting us at: www.wyattresearch.com
Wyatt Investment Research - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Wyatt Investment Research was founded in 2001 as an independent publisher of investment newsletters. Our products and advisory services are...