The Web Analyst works closely with our Digital teams to provide web analytics and testing support. Key responsibilities will be to use data (both quantitative and qualitative) to recommend enhancements and improvements to optimize existing site sections and measure the work being done.
• 3-5 years experience
• High level of experience using analytical software (Omniture, Google Analytics)
• Experience analyzing 3rd party data to drive improvements on website.
• Experience with A/B & Multivariate testing tools
• Experience in integrating Qualitative data with Quantitative analytics.
• Familiarity with tag creation and design, using tagging software
• Strong proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and other MS tools.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent
Position Duties and
• Responsible for reporting and analysis of global website performance and usability.
• Provide data driven recommendations for optimizing site sections and conversion.
• Defines measurement of success for improvements to website. Tracks pre-release and post-release.
• Provide tracking code design and requirements.
• Work closely with agile team for testing and launching based upon their timelines.
• Works closely with Digital Marketing Analyst to set priorities
• Measured on online sales, conversion, traffic and online customer satisfaction
Brady Corporation is an
international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and
protect premises, products and people. Brady’s products help customers increase
safety, security, productivity and performance and include high-performance
labels and signs, safety devices, printing systems and software, and precision
die-cut materials. Founded in 1914, the company has millions of customers in
electronics, telecommunications, manufacturing, electrical, construction,
education, medical and a variety of other industries. Brady is headquartered in
and as of July 31, 2012 employed approximately 6,900 people at operations in
EMEA and Asia-Pacific. Brady’s fiscal 2012 sales were approximately $1.32
billion. Brady stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol
Brady Corporation - 16 months ago
Brady Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and protect premises, products and...