Tealium is seeking an experienced Web Analytics Service Manager to be a member of Client Services Team. Specifically, this position will guide, educate and assist clients about the process for implementing the Tealium solution, as well as offer support to existing clients as they modify and increase their use of the Tealium platform.
Job Location: San Diego, CA 92121
- Configure Tealium console to generate custom tags for leading Web Analytics tools including Adobe -SiteCatalyst, WebTrends, CoreMetrics and Google Analytics.
- Advise clients and build technical requirements documents, so that client developers can set custom variables to Tealium standards.
- Write custom jQuery code in Tealium console to accommodate custom link tracking requirements.
- Test Web Analytics tags via client-side debugging procedures to ensure that tagging requirements are successfully completed.
- Troubleshoot tags that do not meet tagging requirements. Solutions will involve Tealium configuration issues and on-site data access issues.
- 5+ years experience in web analytics industry
- University degree/college diploma in computer science or related degree
- Expertise with multiple Web Analytics Tools including, Omniture SiteCatalyst & HBX, WebTrends, and Google Analytics
- Ability to extract, interpret, and easily communicate data and trends
- Strong organizational skills and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and problem-solving skills
- Quick learner, team oriented and can work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability and desire to learn complicated software solutions
- Prior experience in client-facing role
- Fanatical about Customer Service and Satisfaction
- Prior Technical Support experience preferred
Salary is commensurate with experience and expertise. To be considered, email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work (and play) in our beautiful Torrey Pines office
- Enjoy an all-Apple, cloud-based environment
- Funded by Battery Ventures, one of the best known venture capital firms in the country
- Stock options and benefits package available
- Named one of the “coolest” companies in San Diego by the San Diego Venture Group
Tealium, Inc. - 20 months ago