Build your career on our growth;
Build your future on our stability.
Here is an excellent opportunity for you to move your career forward by joining WinWholesale. We are a wholesale distributor of products that are essential to the building, remodeling and general construction industries, operating through more than 560 locations throughout the United States. Since our beginnings in the middle 1950’s we have grown to become a major force in the wholesale distribution industry, with annual sales in excess of $2 billion.
Our continued growth calls for the addition of a senior web application administrator to our Information Technology group to help us reach the next level of our success.
We are seeking a web application administrator to design, monitor and enhance various web applications platforms at WinWholesale. This individual will need excellent organization, communication and planning skills to assist a team of developers with application rollouts. This individual must have experience with the installation and configuration with WebSphere Portal, Websphere application server, and apache. Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize task for multiple projects is a must.
- 5 years experience with Websphere Portal Administration
- Troubleshooting and problem solving with clustered web environments
- Experience with tomcat and apache java applications servers
- Shell Scripting
- Experience with Websphere 7 or 8
- Experience with F5 load balancing solutions
- Demonstrator knowledge of Linux RHEL 5
- Familiarity with application monitoring
- Familiarity with WCM content management
- Familiarity with SSO authentication products such as WebSEAL
• Well versed in the technologies described above
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, proven ability to work with others and broad experience with the comprehension of technical data and designs.
• Coordinate projects for customer facing applications, gathering design requirements and translate them to technical designs and documentation.
• Work as an escalation contact for incident resolution and participate in the on-call rotation.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred; additional relevant experience will be strongly considered in lieu of degree
BENEFITS FOR YOU
We offer the resources of a large corporation with the visibility and efficiency that can only be found in a smaller company environment. Add to that state-of-the art development tools, beginning to end project responsibility and an excellent group of professional colleagues, and you have an opportunity that is exceptional. Our offices are located south of Dayton, Ohio in a pleasant and convenient suburban setting.
- 19 months ago - save job