Web Application Developer (Java)
Do you enjoy building products that excite your customers? Do you love to code and excel at solving complex problems? Do you strive for a high level of quality in the software that you develop? Do you take joy in learning and working with the latest technologies? Do you dream of an environment where individuals contribute to the success of each other? If your answer is yes, then this is your opportunity!
Sogeti USA LLC, a division of the Capgemini Group, is seeking a Web Application Developer in Dayton, Ohio to help our clients build software that exceeds their expectations.
Basic Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding teamwork and collaboration skills
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and methodologies
- Ability to troubleshoot, research, and work through complex problems
- Able to work independently or as a member of a team
Technical Skills and Experience
- 3-7 years of Java development
- Experience with Java frameworks such as Spring, Struts, Hibernate
- Knowledge of web servers such as Apache HTTPD, IIS
- Knowledge of Java application servers such as Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere
- Experience with relational databases such as Oracle, MySql, MSSQL
- Proficient use of SQL
- Efficient use of a Java IDE such as Eclipse or IntelliJ
Preferred Technical Skills
- Web service development and use – REST and SOAP
- Experience with source code control tools such as Subversion, CVS
- Understanding of continuous integration and test-driven development tools such as Maven, Jenkins, Hudson, JUnit, Selenium
- Knowledge of multiple operating systems such as Windows, Linux, Solaris
- Ability to troubleshoot issues using tools such as Fiddler, Firebug, Wireshark
- Minimum education qualification: A Bachelors degree in any discipline
- Location: Dayton, OH
- Position: Full-time
About Sogeti USA LLC
Sogeti is a premier provider of information technology solutions to businesses and public-sector organizations worldwide. Operating in more than 23 U.S. locations, Sogeti builds strong relationships with organizations in the local business community, primarily serving Fortune 2000 organizations. With over 40 years of experience, Sogeti offers a comprehensive portfolio of services that includes Microsoft Solutions, IBM Solutions, Project Management, Business Intelligence, Product Lifecycle Management and Testing/QA Management, Global Delivery and Right-shore Services, and Outsourcing & Migration Services. The Sogeti Group employs over 19,000 individuals worldwide.
Visit us at http://www.us.sogeti.com.
Our growth strategy is simple: ensure successful projects with the best solutions, the best consultants, and let our reputation precede us.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to create an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations.
We Offer a Competitive Compensation and an Excellent Benefits Program Including Medical, Dental, Life, Paid Time-Off and Holidays, Education Reimbursement, and Matching 401K.
Sogeti USA, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Technology First - 8 months ago