Grand Circle Travel is looking for a talented Web Application Developer with excellent problem-solving and communication skills to join our Technical Support team. In this role, you'll provide technical support for our Web presence (http://www.gct.com and http://www.oattravel.com) by working with the core development and QA teams to understand the various applications, integration points and APIs to back office systems.
The focus of this role is 100% working with the Web application hardware, software and custom application code to ensure that the Grand Circle storefont is performing at a high-level in its core role to our business.
· Strong understanding OOP
· 1 to 2 years OOP experience
· Creative thinker with superb troubleshooting skills
· Self-motivated, fast learner
· Able to understand complex technical concepts and communicate them clearly
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
Bonus points awarded for:
· Advanced .NET skills (i.e. WCF, WF, LINQ, C#)
· Experience using and/or developing against Sitecore CMS
· Knowledge of core web technologies (HTTP, TCP/IP)
· Experience with database programming (SQL Server) and server administration (IIS)
• Comprehensive health and dental coverage
• 401K with company match
• Tuition Reimbursement
• T pass subsidy
• Company Wide Profit Incentive plan
• Company paid Travel Training Trips and significant personal travel discounts
• Paid Sabbatical at 5 years and 10 years
• On-site fitness center
• Casual Dress code every day!
Click below to apply!
Grand Circle Travel - 13 months ago
Grand Circle wants to take your grandparents there and back again. Offering more than 75 vacations worldwide, the company provides travel...