Who is Knowledge Marketing?
Knowledge Marketing (KM) is a MN based four-time INC 5000 winner with a reputation for quality products and outstanding service. We are in a continued rapid growth mode and need to add additional talent to the KM team to help increase our sales, bring on new clients and continue our high level of client satisfaction! The marketplace we serve is in a state of transition and KM is there leading the way forward. Successful, growing small businesses like KM are the heartbeat of the American economy and we need you to help us continue on our journey.
This position will be responsible for participating in building digital marketing software applications mostly with C# using MS SQL Server. Only applicants with 2+ yrs. experience in web application development and willingness to work in the Twin Cities should apply.
• Design, develop and maintain web based business applications in a Microsoft .Net 4.0 & above environment using C#.
• Assist in debugging, staging, testing, and deploying of web based applications and native client applications.
• Ability to write SQL queries for MS SQL 2005 server.
• Flexibility to adapt to rapidly changing business environment which will include learning new technologies in the midst of deploying said technology.
• You’ll be required to demonstrate and 2+ years direct working experience in .Net 4.0 and above, C#, SQL, MS SQL Server (2000, 2005, 2008), Stored Procedures, Windows server 2003, PHP, HTML, CSS.
• Position requires you to be located at our Plymouth, MN headquarters.
• Candidate must possess great problem solving skills, the ability to work in an energetic and fast paced environment, the ability to learn a variety of operating systems, development environments, and programming languages – i.e. someone who learns new languages and platforms extremely fast.
• Looks forward to working with A-players.
• Able to work independently but also organize plans to line up with company goals while being able to account for time spent on projects.
• Likeable person who garners respect on and off the job.
• Should be easy to get along with, nice, fun, ethical, and low-maintenance.
• The ability to identify business requirements and translate them into a working application.
• Displays passion for what you do and a drive to continuously improve.
• Don’t just meet customer expectations, go the extra step to exceed it.
• Relentless commitment to win.
• Displays personal and professional integrity.
• Be positive, enthusiastic and accountable.
We offer a casual and fun business environment, competitive pay, good benefits, and diverse opportunities for professional development. Only candidates that meet qualifications will be considered. Interested candidates should email their resume directly to joshua.ramirez@TeamKM.com