- B.S. degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, M.S degree in EE/CS is a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Experience in ASP.NET, C#, AJAX, XML, MS SQL Server.
- Experience in Mercurial Hg, NUnit and Selenium is a big plus.
- Broad technical knowledge of principles, theories, concepts, and software development life cycle.
- Creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills.
- Solid work ethic, customer focus, team player, with passion for delivering solutions.
- Prior experience in leading projects is highly desired.
- Good at HTML UI design and mock up.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
Marvell's IT Team is looking for a web application analyst who understands the full lifecycle of software development. This person will be responsible for application requirement gathering, development QA and user support to existing applications and future applications.
Information Technology / MIS
Application Programming/Systems Analysis
Thou marvell'st at my words, but be thee still; Marvell Technology Group offers digital and mixed-signal integrated circuits for data...