This position will be responsible for working with a variety corporate and engineering groups to maintain and develop applications and tools necessary to enhance Suddenlink’s ability to monitor and manage our network. This position will also require both technical experience and the ability to interface with all levels of users (both internal and external). This position will require user support and training as needed. This position will require the ability to work with various groups (both internal and external) to gather application/tool requirements.
• Support and maintain applications and external interfaces.
• Create, optimize, and maintain MySQL databases.
• Assist with application and user support as needed.
• Create relational database schema from user input and business rules from a problem solving perspective.
Bachelors of Science in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline.
• MySQL experience a plus.
• Strong mathematical and analytical skills with attention to detail.
• Strong professional verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize effectively with strong appreciation for deadlines.
• Strong people and relationship management skills.
• Ability to work without supervision on short term projects.
Suddenlink - 11 months ago
Cequel Communications, which operates through subsidiary Suddenlink, provides cable TV, high-speed Internet access, and phone...