Founded in 2003, YouSendIt was working in the cloud before the term was even coined. At first the service was a simple way to send the large attachments that email couldn’t process, but has since grown to offer full online storage and management capabilities. Today, the company serves 35 million registered users across 193 countries and 98 percent of the Fortune 500. Aside from offering consumers an essential free service, YouSendIt’s renowned reliability, untouched data security and endless innovation make it the go-to solution for businesses, big and small.
YouSendIt is looking for exceptional people to help deliver the next generation of collaboration services and revolutionize the way people work. We like creative, innovative, smart folk who take the initiative and don’t want to hand it back. If that sounds like you and you want to work for a fun and friendly company in an exciting and growing space, find your next great job at YouSendIt.
Education and Experience:
- As a web developer, you will also be responsible for design, development and maintenance of customer facing rich web applications. You will work with small teams through the development process. You will work closely with the Product Management and UX teams to understand the requirements of the new products. Your passion for beautiful code will be paramount as you contribute to the development of new state of the art features.
For more information visit our website at YouSendIt. Inc.
- 5+ years of application development experience in internet-based service applications
- Experience with HTML5/CSS3
- Hands-on experience working with multiple browser versions
- Passion for solving challenging problems and user experience
- Must have strong analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communications
- Experience developing applications using MVC paradigm and object oriented methodologies.
- Experience with high volume web/SAAS applications
- Strong quality focus, including success with design reviews, code reviews, unit testing, etc.
- Experience in at least one scripting language (PHP, Python, Ruby) and open to develop web applications in PHP
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Strong team player eager to learn from others and continually improve self and team
- Experience with multiple software development processes
- Familiarity with HTTP/S protocols, network communication protocols and performance analysis, access control and security infrastructure protocol, and content management systems.
- Experience with jQuery, YUI or Ext.js library is a plus
- Developed Open Source web application code available for review is a plus
YouSendit is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
YouSendIt, Inc. - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard