This project provides IT repair, maintenance, operations, logistics, and
engineering services to ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of the Army's Military Intelligence organization's IT Systems. Work will be performed at NGIC.
The Web Systems Administrator is responsible for the Operational Support of a number of Solaris and Apache systems. This includes:
- Be responsible for installing, configuring, and maintaining large, complex Servers including Web and Database Servers in support of critical business processing requirements.
- Install, configure, maintain, upgrade, patch management, troubleshoot, repair, and support server products.
- Implement and monitor Information Assurance procedures.
- Monitor and tune the system to achieve optimum level of performance.
- Ensure Server data integrity by evaluating, implementing, and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive hardware and software configuration database / library of all supporting documentation.
- Support refresh of infrastructure.
- Monitor infrastructure and provide proactive and reactive support, problem management and root cause analysis
- Participate in Change Control and Change Management processes
- Support incident queue resolution
- Bachelor's degree desired or more than five years of related experience.
- Prefer knowledge of NGIC Mission.
- IAT II Certification (Security+).
- Active TS/SCI Clearance or SCI Eligible.
medITjobs.com - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard