As an engineer at Ensighten, you will develop web applications and API’s used by the Internet’s largest website operators to manage code and content on their sites. We help our customers manage all the third-party tags on their sites. Working in an Agile environment, you will partner with product owners, designers, QA engineers and other developers, so excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must. At Ensighten, we continually raise the bar for quality, maintainability, usability and performance across the entire product development organization, so you’ll have to be able to keep up.
- 4+ years experience developing web-based enterprise software
- Advanced debugging skills in a tool such as Fiddler and/or Charles Proxy
- Ability to write code in all available web platforms (Chrome, IE, Firefox)
- Experience in an agile scrum environment preferred
If you are highly motivated and looking to join an organization where you can make an immediate impact, we'd love to hear from you. Please send resume information to email@example.com
- Domain knowledge of how third-party tags are used to enable online advertising, web analytics, and site optimization
- Node.js experience or curiosity
- BS/CS degree or equivalent experience. Advanced degree a plus
ENSIGHTEN - 15 months ago
Ensighten offers the industry’s first Real-Time™ Tag Management System built for the needs of sophisticated enterprise websites....