We are seeking full life cycle web applications developers. This role has responsibility for understanding client business and technical requirements and then delivering appropriate end-to-end solutions consisting of component-based, services-oriented applications developed using the .NET Framework and complementary technologies.
• Solid C#/.NET and SQL professional software development skills in a web applications development environment
• Proficiency in object oriented software and database design
• Responsiveness and quick turnaround are essential
• Demonstrated experience in a multitasking, largely self-directed work environment
• Ability to accurately estimate, spec, and scope work
• Dependable, self motivated, good interpersonal skills, integrity, clear communication
• Must physically reside in the Puget Sound area or be willing to relocate, and be willing to work from the Bellevue office
• Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer
Nice to have:
• Source Control (i.e., TFS)
• MCTS or MCPD certifications
Education requirements: BA/BS in related discipline (computer science, etc.) preferred, demonstrated skills and experience will take precedence over education.
We are a great northwest-based company that has doubled in revenue in 2012, with true work/life balance, and interesting client-facing projects. Founded in 1998, we are an established yet nimble company, and offer an outstanding benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance paid 75% by Knowledge Anywhere for employee and dependents, unless spouse has benefits through their employer at which we pay 50% for the spouse. Benefits provided at no cost to employees include short term disability insurance, long term disability insurance, 10 paid holidays per year and paid time off. Other benefits include 401(k) with matching, and medical flexible spending account. Compensation includes base salary and performance bonus opportunity.
Knowledge Anywhere - 6 months ago