Xignite is a fast-growing startup that is transforming the financial market data industry. We are the market leader, with a cloud-based offering serving the industry’s broadest selection of financial data that powers mission-critical applications for Citi, Dow Jones, Forbes.com, Starbucks, NYSE, and NASDAQ, to name a few.
Xignite Engineering is a talented, energetic team building out a highly scalable and reliable cloud-computing architecture that powers Xignite and enables the business to grow rapidly. Our engineering team creates complete end-to-end technology products and solutions to deliver financial market data timely and accurately to our customers.
Your skill set
- Take full ownership of and responsibility for Xignite’s external customer-facing website
- Design, build, and deploy innovative marketing solutions to drive new business
- Create a dynamic, customizable, multi-tenant platform for private-label solutions
- Ensure successful technical implementations by leading Fortune 1000 financial services firms
- Drive productivity improvements through tools, processes, test-driven development, and continuous refactoring
- Ability to work in a fast-changing environment
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or related discipline/experience
- Solid object oriented design and analytical skills
- 2-5 years experience with external customer-facing websites, preferably e-commerce websites
- Experience building highly scalable, multi-tier, database-driven architectures
- ASP.NET, C#, and SQL Server
- Highly self-motivated, with a strong sense of ownership and urgency
- Good communication skills
Xignite offers a competitive salary and startup energy with big company benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K, life, etc.
- Cloud computing
- Web services
Xignite, Inc. - 13 months ago