As a Web Applications Software Engineer at OPNET , you will be engaged in designing, developing, and enhancing OPNET’s web application solutions. Join an exceptionally talented team of software engineers at OPNET as we continue to define the state of the art and develop next-generation software products.
Explore our company where the work is challenging, rewarding, and our entrepreneurial environment encourages innovation, teamwork, and creativity.
Here’s what you should bring to the table:
Requirements for this position may vary based on division and/or projects involved. Educational qualifications are based on the position level at the time of recruitment.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, or equivalent experience
- Experience with server-side technologies such as servlets, EJB , Spring, JPA , Hibernate
- Experience with the following is desirable but not required:
- Experience using a NoSQL Database such as Cassandra, Hadoop or Couch DB.
- Experience developing web application user interfaces using Google Web Toolkit ( GWT )
- Attention to detail, good communication and organizational skills, ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work on multiple concurrent projects effectively with a team
- Must be motivated to have an impact on our products, our company, and the state of the art.
OPNET Technologies - 12 months ago