Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. is a premier quick service restaurant franchisor with a leading position in the coffee, bakery and ice cream segments of the QSR category. With more than 16,000 points of distribution in 54 countries, and approximately 150 years of combined history, our brands are two of the most loved around the world.
Dunkin’ Donuts – the largest coffee and baked goods restaurant in the world, with loyal customers in 30 countries.
Baskin-Robbins – the world's largest hard serve ice cream franchise .
For more information, please visit www.dunkinbrands.com .
We are currently seeking a Web Architect Manager to join the Dunkin' Brands team!
Manager, Web Architect acts as the technical owner for the Dunkin’ Brands website business solutions including but not limited to brand and corporate web sites and e-Commerce initiatives. This role also has significant responsibilities for managing the hosted applications deployment including ownership of the application architecture and vendor management.
· Responsible for the configuration, management, and support of DBI Web solutions. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Responsible for managing development delivery timelines and budget for approved projects, enhancements and break fixes
• Responsible for management of vendors to ensure development work product meets or exceeds design specifications and quality targets.
· Accountable for managing the development process of all projects and support tickets using SDLC methodology
· Provide technology leadership on web and e-Commerce solutions to help deliver applications that drive the brands
• Review and update the web standards for sites including a future vision for mobile technologies in the portfolio.
• Create/review/approve all Web architecture and design documents, user interfaces and security according to industry standards and best practices.
• Maintain standards for system and applications architecture, configuration and documentation. Adhere to methodologies, policies and procedures to ensure that systems and applications are in compliance with and consistent with Dunkin’ Brands SDLC standards
· Available outside of business hours to manage and facilitate the resolve of key support issues or escalations, as needed.
Ensure Vendor contracts are written in the best interest of the company and its Franchisees with clear and quantifiable service levels, clear monitoring and reporting requirements, and with vendor penalties for
· non performance.
· Assures Vendor support capacity and readiness for new products, enhancements or service offerings
· Assists the Department Manager in the development of department goals and budgets, and measurement of their results.
· Consults and works closely with personnel in other IT functional departments to coordinate activities and to provide specific expertise in cross-functional projects
· Proactively monitors Vendor performance to identify & drive continuous improvement opportunities, including opportunities for improvement of process dependencies between Retail groups and Vendors
· Builds & maintains productive relationships with Vendors, business, and IT colleagues. Promotes and executes Dunkin’ Brand’s IT vision.
· Metrics Reporting
· Relationship Management (Adobe CQ, Verizon Business, Sapient, StudioCom)
· SLA monitoring
· Negotiation participation
· Misc. 3rd Party Providers
· Architecture and Engineering
· Infrastructure Management & Support Escalations
· Capacity planning
· Performance Monitoring
· Misc. Documentation
· PCI Compliance
Reporting of all events to IT Risk Management
Project Team Member
· Participate in the initiation and planning phases by gathering project data and requirements and providing input on project activities and timing.
· Utilize project management tools and disciplines to complete project assignments and meet deadlines.
· Help identify and resolve project–related risks and issues.
· Participate in the evaluation of the project by giving input for post-project evaluations and lessons learned.
· Where there is no assigned IT Project Manager, role has primary responsibility for the planning, execution and evaluation of the project.
· Select, direct and provide coaching and feedback to the project team.
· Monitor and report project status to the team, sponsors and leadership.
· Utilize project management tools and disciplines to execute project processes, including: risk management, issues resolution, change management, quality assurance, and document management.
· Ensure project deliverables are completed, with quality, in a timely manner.
Lead project evaluation and close.
· Bachelor’s degree with concentration in IT or business
· Minimum of 8 years of progressive, relevant IT experience
· Minimum of 5 – 7 years of Java/J2EE experience with deep knowledge of JCR and frameworks such as Apache Sling, Apache Tomcat, Apache Struts
· Minimum of 5 years of website/e-Commerce system design and implementation background
· Experience using an industry leading Content Management System
· Experience implementing systems and processes, preferably in a restaurant or retail environment.
· Experience building, maintaining, and monitoring High Availability Web Systems is desired
· Strong experience with Vendor Management, Project Management, and Systems Support
· Experience with Release Management
· Excellent Customer Service Skills, Attention to Detail, and Time Management Skills
· Practical experience in building business and technical requirements.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to meet common objectives through teamwork.
· Excellent verbal, written communications and presentation skills with an emphasis on being able to present technical topics in an easy to understand way for non-technical customers.
· Strong partnering skills and a service leadership mindset are required.
· Proven track record of providing effective team leadership.
Practical experience in building business and technical requirements.
· This position is located in Dunkin’ Brands headquarters in Canton, MA. This is a traditional office environment.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to manipulate equipment, and to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
· This role may travel occasionally to attend Field, Franchisee, or Vendor meetings.
This role does require availability outside of business hours, when and as needed, for the management of key support issues or escalations – especially during key store development, deployment, and holiday peak transaction periods.
How To Apply
To be considered for this position, please apply by clicking the link below. You can also view all jobs on our career site at https://careers.dunkinbrands.com .
Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and considers all applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, gender, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation or veteran status or any other legally protected category.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation in the application or hiring process, please email us at Careers@Dunkinbrands.com and include the nature of your request, your name and preferred method of contact. Requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case by case basis. Any application materials submitted will not be considered and we will not respond to any inquires made that are unrelated to requests for reasonable accommodation by individuals with disabilities.
Dunkin' Brands - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Doughnuts and ice cream make sweet bedfellows at Dunkin' Brands Group. The company is a leading multi-concept quick-service...