*This is a project based/contingent opportunity
Truven Health Analytics delivers unbiased information, analytic tools, benchmarks, and services to the healthcare industry. Hospitals, government agencies, employers, health plans, clinicians, pharmaceutical, and medical device companies have relied on us for more than 30 years. We combine our deep clinical, financial, and healthcare management expertise with innovative technology platforms and information assets to make healthcare better by collaborating with our customers to uncover and realize opportunities for improving quality, efficiency, and outcomes. With more than 2,000 employees globally, we have major offices in Ann Arbor, Mich.; Chicago; and Denver. Advantage Suite, Micromedex, ActionOI, MarketScan, and 100 Top Hospitals are registered trademarks or trademarks of Truven Health Analytics. For more information, please visit www.truvenhealth.com.
Truven is looking for a Web Content Administrator to assist with broad IT system development and integration. This position will help implement online delivery of web content to support an integrated IT system. This person must have knowledge of health care data and terminology as well as excellent customer facing communication and problem solving skills.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Manages content in an online or web format, as well as use SharePoint.
- Handles web content management and visualization.
- Builds a trusted relationship with the client account to provide practical and theoretical guidance in the business value of proposed solution.
- Collaborates and sets proper expectations to ensure customer satisfaction throughout the lifecycle of an engagement.
- Strategizes on objectives for customer meetings, understands how this activity relates to overall plan and provides functional solution leadership for opportunities.
- Engages in presentations and workshops to gather requirements and scope.
- Conducts discovery meetings to collect, analyze, clarify and document business requirements to support the implementation team and to produce a detailed solutions proposal.
- Understands, utilizes and communicates best practice methodologies internally and externally.
- Held accountable for results.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree
- Travel as business requires
Education / Certifications Required:
- Educational or practical business experience.
We seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Truven Health Analytics is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
According to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), the H-1B visa cap has been met for the 2014 fiscal year (October 1, 2013-September 30, 2014).
Truven Health Analytics - 10 months ago
Truven Health Analytics, formerly the Healthcare business of Thomson Reuters, delivers unbiased information, analytic tools, benchmarks and...