Adage Technologies is an award-winning web and software development firm that was founded in 2001. Based in downtown Chicago, Adage develops engaging custom websites, custom software and mobile solutions. We are a fast growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset. We believe our web solutions have a huge impact on our clients’ success so we design their websites to ensure the best user experience possible.
At Adage, the position of Web Content Coordinators is critical to completing that goal.The Web Content Coordinator will work closely with clients and team members to develop dynamic, interactive websites that enable our clients to achieve their strategic goals. Using a broad array of web technologies as well as written and verbal communication skills, this candidate will maximize the user experience of our clients’ websites.
- Work with a team to design and implement a successful CMS solution
- Collaborate with clients to develop website content
- Organize and migrate content into CMS systems
- Assess the usability and design of client sites
- Test usability and functionality of client websites
- Perform quality assurance of content on client websites
- Optimize content for search engines and follow best SEO practices
- Track and report site metrics
- Improve skills to match the latest in application usability and design
- Train and assist client in a support capacity
- Cultivate relationships with clients
- Work cooperatively with key team members and clients
- Bachelor’s degree (English, Journalism, Technical Writing and Marketing a plus)
- Writing background with prior experience editing
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to understand technical language and translate it for the non-technical ear
- Some HTML/CSS experience
- Some experience with content management systems
- Ability to participate in multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Some experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- Proven ability to work cross-departmentally and build consensus in a position that manages content and production for high traffic websites
- High energy and the entrepreneurial attitude to take charge and get things done
- Excellent medical PPO from Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- Dental PPO plan from Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- John Hancock 401K with 3% match.
- Profit Sharing plan
- 40 to 45 hour work weeks, and less than 5% out-of-town travel.
- Everyone works out of downtown location, no on-site projects.
- Join a great team and co-workers, there's absolutely no 'dead weight' here
- Two weeks paid time off for the first year, one additional day for each year of service.
- Quarterly company outings and monthly happy hours.
- Casual dress at our office.
- An open layout that encourages collaboration
- Quad-core machines with +10 GB of memory, dual monitors
- Be a part of a rapidly growing and exciting company; help define our business processes using your expertise.
- Plenty of technical training opportunities.
- 100% coverage of expenses related to Microsoft certification testing, preparation, and exam fee.
- 100% of any technical research materials such as books or webinars
- Fantastic training material provided by InnerWorkings
- Mentoring, learning sessions, presentations, and code review
- Great downtown location easily accessible from all forms of transit (EL/Bus/Metra)
Adage Technologies is a web design and development firm in downtown Chicago that specializes in building web and mobile CMS and eCommerce...