The Web Developer will report to the Director of Marketing & Communications and lead the strategic direction of FBFNYC web presence.
- Develop database management systems on the web;
- Lead planning of web development/redesign, including search engine designs and strategies;
- Increase engagement and stickiness of sites by ensuring optimization and functionality;
- Collaborate with teams across the organization for website content.
- Monitor web server and technical performance of web sites;
- Maintain a detailed record of technical functioning and performances of websites with the web server;
- Update and refresh contents on web pages and web sites;
- Responsible for website maintenance, including emergency updates;
- Conduct web analysis (user experiences, engagement);
- Create reports as requested by sponsors and stakeholders;
- Day-to-day operational supporting tasks;
- Perform other assigned tasks as directed.
- A minimum of two years of experience in web design and development;
- Upgrade knowledge on website contents, innovation and new technology;
- Knowledge of federal regulations concerning websites and web servers;
- Strong analytical thinker;
- Superior project management skills and experience;
- Excellent visual communication skills;
- Organizational skills to coordinate multiple projects;
- Aptitude for a fast-paced and deadline-focused environment;
- B.A. or B.S. Degree in marketing desired, communications or related fields;
- Minorities strongly encouraged to apply.
- 2 years ago - save job