Web Content Producer
As a Web Content Producer dedicated to the Toxicology Marketing Services team, you will be responsible for managing a family of sites and digital properties. This involves collaborating with marketing, and cross-functional department heads to support our online initiatives.
Functioning within a fast paced department, you will help us deliver a consistent message and voice, which aligns with our design and editorial guidelines. The position requires hands-on HTML/CSS production, and experience building best-in-class content, and an outstanding customer experience. Exceptional problem-solving and project management skills are a must for this role.
- From request to delivery, responsible for content changes to aleretoxicology.com.
- Rollout, and ongoing maintenance, of assigned sitelets or portals.
- Produce the following types of items: browser- and mobile-enabled websites, landing pages, banners, emails, webinars, and or online demos.
- Collaborate with writers, editors, and marketing managers to deliver effective copy.
- Facilitate approval and oversee deployment of new copy or web designs.
- Communicate status to Director of Marketing Services, or key stakeholders.
- Ensure visuals and content are on-brand and align with web style guidelines.
- Execute QA on all projects before publication.
- Develop HTML emails tested in a variety of email clients before broadcasting.
- Provide response reports for campaign effectiveness.
- Research, monitor, and identify opportunities to improve customer experience.
- 4+ years experience in web design and content/asset production, or related experience.
- Strong HTML and CSS hand-coder with exceptional image editing skills.
- Ability to evaluate content and design for visual impact, while employing UX best practices.
- Exceptional editing and proofreading skills. Familiarity writing copy desired, but not required.
- Proficiency with all things digital: web, mobile, social, email, webinar, media campaign, SEO, PPC, blog, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of web marketing best practices, related technologies, and ability to translate business needs into online solutions.
- Demonstrated experience tracking metrics using Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, or similar.
- Experience with SalesFusion, or comparable marketing automation software.
United States of America-Various Cities-Home Office - US
Sales and Marketing
Alere - 14 months ago
When you really need an answer -- fast -- toss out the crystal ball and bring in Alere. The company offers both professional and consumer...