The Web Copywriter contractor collaborates with the members of a small fast-paced start-up team that includes user interface developers, designers, a content strategist, product managers, and a driven Agile Development Team to communicate the product visions of this new company through Java based web tools. This two-month contract role primary requires writing and editing compelling web copy for a national audience.
- Write and edit creative, engaging content for web properties and applications (concise user focused explanatory copy, FAQs, and error messages)
- Partner with Web Content Strategist, UX Designer, and the Product Team to produce products that educate and empower the health consumer
- Partner with subject matter experts to explain product / tool to an end user in easy-to-understand manner
- Participate in collaborative multi-disciplinary work sessions, shepherding content through the Agile Development Process
- Track, coordinate, and prioritize concurrent Web projects
- Maintain consistent writing style and voice across channels
- Ensure that online content complies with corporate brand standards, web style guide, legal, and compliance
- Operate without day-to-day formal guidance
- Work primarily is performed in an office environment
- Work well in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
Kforce - 10 months ago
Kforce (Nasdaq:KFRC) is a professional staffing and solutions firm providing flexible and permanent staffing solutions in the skill areas of...