Marketecture is a fast-growing e-commerce/small business website software firm, seeking highly motivated, hard working individuals to join our Technical Support Team. We offer a fun, energetic work environment and always build our Teams to match our quirky company culture and overall drive to help our customers achieve online business success. The ideal candidate will have a sound technical background, exhibit strong verbal/written communications skills, be outgoing and able to engage with others in a positive manner.
The Tier II Technician’s primary responsibility is to master the Marketecture website builder and support more advanced technical issues Tasks include training new employees and partners, coding and uploading html/css designs, troubleshooting and fixing technical issues, and building out a knowledge base for other technical support reps.
Position: Full time
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and HSA benefits available
Perks: Exciting/Energetic Work Environment, Foosball, Ping Pong, and Mini Basketball Tournaments, Fountain Drinks & Pebble Ice, Monthly Company Luncheons, Paid Holidays, and Gold's Gym Membership
• Provide support and technical issue resolution via chat and various bug ticketing system
• Provide training to employees in the use of system and applications related to the builder
• Identify and correct or advise, on operational issues in clients builders
• Perform creation of new accounts using company provided software tools
• Follow-up on customer inquires not immediately resolved
• Recommend process improvements
• Code and upload custom designs
• Train new partners and employees
• Fix technical issues or submit to development
• Update and maintain a knowledge base for customer support
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Computer literate with the ability to learn customer service software applications
• Experience with hardware and software issues.
• Proficient in Internet related applications
• Basic HTML and CSS experience
• Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to type 40-60 wpm
• 1-3 years of technical support experience
•Ability to self manage, solve problems, and think for yourself.
How to Apply
Please send a completed Employment Application form and a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include the title of the position in the subject line of the email and how you heard about us in the body of the email. Contact us at email@example.com with any questions. Thank You.
Marketecture - 20 months ago