The Web Services and Usability team is responsible for all aspects of the layout and navigation of Commonwealth's web-based products and services, ensuring the best possible user experience. The team shares best practices with advisors to help them create and continually improve their own websites.
Are you passionate about great content? Do you understand how to manage it and make it searchable? Are you detail oriented, collaborative, and energetic? If so, we might be the perfect fit for you.
We are looking for a web professional to join our team of subject matter experts, writers, editors, and producers. The right candidate for this position will create and execute a content strategy for our 30,000+ page extranet. This brand new position will have an opportunity to shape the future of our content through a great instinct for user needs, usability, SEO, and content management.
As a web content strategist, your responsibilities would include:
- Creating and implementing a content strategy, including taxonomy creation, tagging, governance, and the like
- Analyzing our content, site structure, and analytics to understand our users’ content expectations
- Providing search engine keyword analysis and working with content contributors/editors to implement recommendations to improve internal site search
- Acting as product manager for our content management system
- Managing projects related to content management, search optimization, and web analytics enhancements
The ideal candidate would also meet the following requirements:
Waltham, MA position
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS
- Understanding of web design basics
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable with multitasking
- Project management experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Creative thinking within a set of guidelines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- 5+ years of experience managing web content
- Experience with internal site search technology
- Experience with CMS
Commonwealth Financial Network - 6 months ago
If it were up to Commonwealth Equity Services we'd all have wealth in common. Operating as Commonwealth Financial Network, the...