QuestPoint is a leading digital marketing intelligence company that maintains the world’s largest panel of online consumer behavior comprising millions of people all around the globe.
Since 2008, we have been fostering an intellectually stimulating environment that encourages open communication, autonomy, and professional development. For two consecutive years, we have been recognized by San Diego Business Journal as one of the best places to work in the area. We are very proud to have a company culture that puts sincerity, creativity, and collaboration at its core. If you share these values, we want to hear from you.
QuestPoint is looking for a Web Content Writing Intern t o join our Web Brands team. As part of a core team integral to the success of our department, this position applies their writing interest and experience to create online content that engages readers. When not developing, this position will strategize with the team to evolve and expand our performance marketing initiatives. The person in this position must be highly motivated, creative, and nimble. This is a terrific opportunity to take on a valuable role in a fast-paced environment in the most innovative department in the company. With this position, you'll be equipped with the necessary skills and real-world experience for your future success as a journalist and content expert.
- Apply your growing experience in writing engaging content for marketing purposes
- Grow your knowledge in understanding how your content drives user engagement
- Learn to strategize with the team to evolve and expand initiatives
- Learn about performance marketing initiatives and their relationship to web content
- Highly motivated and driven
- Quick learner and adaptable
- Creative and nimble
- Experience, education, and/or interest in writing and web content
Why become a QuestPoint Intern?
- Work environment with talented, smart, and fun colleagues
- Flexible work schedule and hours based upon your availability
- Excellent learning environment and great hourly intern pay
- College credits may be available depending upon your school program requirements
- Opportunity to grow into a regular, full time position with full benefits
- Fully stocked kitchen with Keurig coffee machines, healthy and indulgent breakfast foods and snacks of all kinds
- Daily catered lunches with lunch truck day once per week
- In-office gym, fitness classes, game room, and meditation room (for use in your off-hours)
** To be considered, please apply through the web portal.
** Recruiters, please no phone calls, emails, or office visits.