We are seeking a highly motivated individual, eager to learn interactive design skills within the digital industry.
This is a 3 month contract/internship with an opportunity for a full time position.
- Tackle diverse projects and gain great exposure to branding, design and web development
- Work directly with a young management team
- Freedom to experiment with ideas and improve transferable skill sets
- 20% of your time is set aside for training or on independent study for school credit
- Producing web/graphic design concepts for various clients
- Working with senior designers on client and internal projects
- Manipulating and optimizing photos, graphics, and other images for web
- Website updates and front end development (HTML, CSS) for existing clients and new projects
- Recent College graduates, College Seniors or rising Juniors in a Graphic Design or Computer Arts program.
- Quick learner. Follows direction well.
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- 0-3 years HTML/CSS experience. As in you can design and code a webpage yourself. But your skills lie in design.
- Extremely detail oriented
- Creative, open minded thinker with willingness to work in a small entrepreneurial environment
- Energetic, self motivated
- Tech savvy
- Must have an online portfolio
- Drawing skills a plus
Contract. Commensurate with experience.
Manhattan. Right by Bryant Park. 39th and 6th.
10am - 6pm.