The perfect candidate will have demonstrated website design and marketing skills as well as the ability to manage our growing project load. This position will initially be 50% web design and 50% project management and will include the following on a day to day basis:
- Web Design
- Graphic Design
- Client Interaction
- Communicating project requirements between the client and design team (a lot!)
- Accurate tracking and reporting of client projects
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience using graphical/web tools/software like Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress
- Good knowledge of search engine optimization and inbound marketing
- Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Working knowledge of Flash, JQuery, and other forms of animation
- A good design sense and a sense to understand client requirements
- Experience with testing/QA websites.
- Experience training and supporting clients.
- Excellent people skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated project management skills
- A good knowledge of the web site development process, including programming and integrating it with design.
- Attention to detail and passion for professionalism
- Skills we didn't think of! What do you have to bring to the table? We are eager to find out : )
The perfect candidate will be a self starter with the ability to adhere to deadlines and see a project through from start to finish while keeping our clients extremely happy.
We are an award-winning Tucson web design and Internet marketing company. Our focus is to provide high-quality, custom web solutions to our business customers and follow it up with full service website management and marketing services that produce results. Over the past 12 years, we have developed a formula that works and we are currently experiencing growth.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please send your cover letter, resume and 3 -5 website URLs of projects you have worked on.
- Please summarize your role in each of these projects. Professional references will be requested.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or ancestry in any of our policies, practices, procedures and employment.