Myhabit.com is seeking a talented, customer-focused web designer with proven eCommerce experience and a passion for clothing and retail. The ideal candidate loves creating original designs and collaborating with some of the best usability specialists in the industry. Has demonstrated success translating business goals into inspiring creative designs. Starts with the customer in mind, understanding that creative is critical in the design of a successful shopping experience.
- Conceptual design, layout, and graphic production for MyHabit.com and related properties.
- Interface with cross functional teams to develop and implement new and revised creative for web-based and mobile initiatives.
- Perform graphical maintenance and updates for the existing website and mobile applications.
- Evolve site look and feel, navigation and layout, ensuring the layout of content is logical and accessible.
- Continually evaluate/monitor the site branding and experience in order to guide its advancement.
- Partner with management and others to anticipate future business changes and challenges and proactively develop and implement new or revised designs.
- Manage online creative assets and implement new design processes.
- Contribute to the overall customer communications strategy and special projects.
- A portfolio that demonstrates a strong creative direction for fashion
- 4+ years of experience in web design
- 2+ years of experience in web design for eCommerce
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related field
- Demonstrated experience with digital imaging and illustration, including experience with the Adobe Suite of software (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
- Experience with cross-browser and cross-platform design issues (IE, Firefox, Safari, etc).
- Mastery of the principals of design, typography, color theory, and graphics file creation optimized for the web
- Strong knowledge of current web design trends and user-centered techniques
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced online environment
- Unwavering attention to detail, customer-service orientation, and creativity in problem-solving
- Ability to work in a team and to communicate in a clear way
Amazon.com - 10 months ago
Amazon.com is an American international multibillion dollar electronic commerce company with headquarters in Seattle, Washington, United...