"Insure” your future.
Enterprise Marketing is looking to add a contract Web Designer Developer to our team. Our team's mission is to increase ICW Group top line revenue, market share and brand profile / differentiation by successful identification, attraction, capture and cultivation of highly satisfied / loyal producers and insureds.
“Claim” your role.
Our contract Web Designer Developer will create programming for our web assets while assuring high level of customer satisfaction, ease of use and usability.
Work closely with designers and business groups to conceptualize, develop and deploy web projects.
Creatively design interfaces, websites, and other visual media to meet requirements while exceeding customer expectations.
- Understand the overall customer journey and how web-based touchpoints critically affect our customer’s experiences with our company.
- Plan projects and creates timelines and deliverables ensuring on-time delivery of assigned projects.
- Work with Customer Experience to assure usability and delightful experiences.
Develop efficient code that meets professional standards and assures programming and procedures are documented for audit, backup and business continuity purposes.
- Design CSS for mobile device detection and adaptive design.
- Ensure all designs achieve usability and ADA compliant web GUI.
- Test interface on assorted devices, including PC and Apple based browsers, iPad, iPhone, and Blackberry.
Requirements Include :
- Create modular programming for ease of reuse.
- Use COLDFUSION and PHP programming for WORDPRESS-based systems.
- Employ SQL and mySQL databases.
- Use lean, semantic HTML5 in conjunction with Mobile-First responsive strategies.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university and 4 to 6 years experience in web development; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous experience in the insurance industry and working with Marketing / Customer Experience Teams helpful.
- Proficient in the use of PC and Microsoft office products (2007 & 2010), including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite products.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical instructions, search for and find programming information on the Internet, and resolve complex programming challenges. Ability to breakdown complex ideas into simple concepts and present this information in small group meetings.
- Must be able to write documentation for programming hand-off to others who are not as technical.