AAA Carolinas has an opening for a Web Developer for the Marketing Department at their corporate headquarters in Charlotte, NC. The Web Developer is responsible for the web design and front-end development of major and minor Web components for internal and external system users. This position also designs, develops and delivers web sites and components.
· Design and develop web pages and web parts in a clean, well-structured, easily maintainable format.
· Communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
· Act as administrator to company Intranet site by assistance users, implementing changes and maximizing effectiveness.
· Create development prototypes, including site navigation and layout of content for the main website and for business unit websites.
· Create visual concepts that match the content and the image wanted by the clients but that fit within the overall brand; ensure that sites are easy to navigate.
· Build websites using technologies that conform to international standards and make sure that they are universally accessible.
· Perform maintenance and updates to existing websites when requested by clients.
· Provide training to large and small groups on maintenance and update procedures to clients who choose to take charge of their own websites.
· Train AAA’s new hires on the employee intranet system.
· Create/update web content and pages designed to maximize usability and SEO.
· Update metadata and tagging when necessary.
· Work with 3 rd party companies to mirror AAA.com sites.
· Work with marketing department to develop integrated programs to meet objectives and goals.
· Identify opportunities to increase business unit marketing effectiveness and recommend changes, as appropriate.
· Keep in mind and incorporate LOB and AAA goals when developing web marketing sites, pages, and campaigns.
· Provide strategic recommendations to marketing team and LOBs when creating or modifying web development campaigns and sites.
Required Skills, Abilities, and Knowledge:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· 1 – 2 years of web development experience
· Knowledge of ASP.Net, C#, XSLT, XML
· Proficient in Sharepoint and its best practices
· Excellent interpersonal skills and written communication skills with the ability to communicate well with a variety of people.
Delivering value, safety, and total peace of mind every day is not just our business, it’s our purpose.
Join our team .
Dedicated. Innovative. Driven. Successful.
As North America's largest motoring and leisure travel organization, AAA provides its more than 49 million members with travel, insurance,...