An experience that most women never imagined could exist: extraordinary products at an incredible value with luxury service in an inspiring environment -- plus some unexpected wow.
C. Wonder is a women's apparel, accessories and home decor retailer launching in Fall 2011 with a New York City Flagship and additional locations within the New York Metro Area
Assists the E-Commerce Manager in the execution of the Online Store business plan and responsible for all C.Wonder creative assets including Features, Behind the C, Product Photography, Email and Online Marketing Campaigns.
- Responsible for oversight, production quality, naming convention and Magento Administration of all Site image assets in accordance with C.Wonder design specifications.
- Provides image asset re-touching when needed.
- In tandem with customer experience teams, develops wireframes (as needed) for all new web pages and functionality for C.Wonder business team sign-off and Flank delivery.
- Maintains all CSS, Style Guides and ensures 3 rd Party Freelance or Partner work meets C.Wonder standards.
- Primary business point of contact with external E-Commerce vendors, which may include 3 rd party image production studios.
Content Refreshes and Email Marketing:
- Responsible for developing all email marketing campaigns and graphic design templates including homepage , showstopper, Merchandising HERO, graphic billboards and Behind the C content refreshes.
- Communicates design specifications to 3 rd Party development team.
- Works with Store Operations in defining all creative content for C. Wonder store openings and
- Works with Assistant E-Commerce Manager in providing assets within the naming convention(s) /standards specified.
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience in online graphic design
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design Skills required with demonstrated capability
- Wireframing software experience a must.
C. Wonder - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -