We are currently in search of an experienced eCommerce Web Designer to help develop creative concepts and design for the web from conception through prototype by incorporating the brand elements and follows through by working with the web development team to implement the vision. This individual is a team player who works well with others in a fast paced, goal oriented environment. He/she must be able to interpret the brand and apply to ecommerce while maintaining brand standards in a commercially driven environment.
The successful web designer must have excellent design skills, with the ability to appropriately use HTML, rich media and static content in branded ecommerce environment. Also, he/she must have:
- Understanding of dynamic web site content and how it relates to web site design.
- Strong retail or fashion experience desired.
- Ability to design from concept development through execution of web site, html e-mail, and online banner art are necessary skills.
- Thorough understanding of overall web site design, including usability, industry standards, architecture and navigation is necessary. Familiarity with best practices on all CS sites, competitor sites and leading industry sites.
- Familiarity with digital photography for product presentation is a plus.
- Agency background is a plus.
- High energy, confidence, passion for the job, decisive eye for detail.
- Must have a BA or BS degree in related field.
- Minimum3-5 years experience in related industry.
- Strong proficiencywith Adobe Photoshop, Proficiency Flash, Illustrator, Quark Xpress and InDesign. HTML and coding experience is a plus.
- Can thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must be a good communicator and be well organized
- 2 years ago - save job