Job ID #: 22718
Company : Classic Vacations
Location : USA - CA - San Jose
Functional Area : Marketing
Employment Type : Full-Time Regular
Education Required : Bachelors
Experience Required : 3-5 Years
Relocation Provided : No
Use your LinkedIn Profile to help you apply faster!
inApply with LinkedInGet hired faster
The Website Designer is responsible for the overall shape, flow, and usability of ClassicVacations.com. They will guide the design vision for future site architecture, taxonomy, boutiques, mini-sites and other online marketing vehicles. Manage day to day design changes to accommodate the business needs of all product lines and marketing programs. The Designer will become a resident Drupal expert and assist with site production as needed focusing on major layout and site flow updates.
Primary Responsibilities include :
Assist Site Merchandisers with site optimization projects, surfacing new design answers to questions posed by site analytics
- Drive design vision for new travel agent tools and a co-branded site experience
- Work closely with Classic’s usability team to test new designs
- Strategic design work for multi-variant testing, building out page variations as needed to test hypotheses on the site.
- Design all new web projects and marketing vehicles
- Mini Site design and production
- Landing page design and production
- Email template design
- Banners/Ads, any online advertising
- Image selection and sizing. Set management standards for all images used online.
- Collaborate on global design decisions such as branding, logos, and promotions
These days, expediting your vacation begins online. As the market leader in online travel services (ahead of rivals Orbitz, Priceline, and...