Over the past 30 years, DISH has built a talented group of leaders and support teams at its corporate headquarters in Englewood, Colorado. As the company continues to develop, offering new products and services to an increasing customer base, it looks to recruit outstanding candidates capable to turning ideas and strategies into world-class results.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
As a part of the Internal Applications team the Web Designer will be responsible for the Development and gathering of requirements of complex IT initiatives for the following external facing websites: DishNetwork, Bundles.Dish, Commercial.Dishnetwork, DishLatino, DishPuertoRico, DishMediaSales, MidnightLounge.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following:
- Works hands-on and provides the technical knowledge in the design, development, implementation, maintenance, and support of the enterprise information systems.
- Analyzes information system requirements, creates designs, and provides documentation by utilizing DISH Network specified tools and methodologies.
- Provides information system technology solutions by adhering to DISH Network prescribed life-cycle tools and methodologies.
- May provide a variety of services ranging from day-to-day support, maintenance, design, development, and trouble-shooting to improve, advance, or simplify DISH Network business processes.
- May define standards and procedures; refine methods and techniques for information modeling and best practices for application software development and deployment.
- Position requires rotating on-call duties that may include nights and weekends.
Skills - Experience and Requirements:
A successful Web Designer will have:
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year college or university and 2+ years experience with web design, HTML5, CSS3, and Adobe CS5 Web Suite; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have an original portfolio demonstrating graphic styles and technical solutions (and/or links to sample Web sites).
- Interface/Web design: must have the ability to map out information in a logical and navigable hierarchy with solid understanding of interactive design principles, usability, and online branding issues.
- Rapid prototyping and ideation using wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboarding and paper prototypes.
- Actionscript 3.0 with practical knowledge of Flash data connection methods.
- Able to maintain visual integrity across the client's marketing materials.
DISH - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Real Opportunity. Everyday
DISH Network L.L.C (Nasdaq: DISH), is the nation's third largest pay-TV provider and the leader in...