, a subsidiary of Ascena Retail Group, Inc., (NASDAQ - ASNA), offers casual career and special occasion fashion apparel and accessories at value prices for women ages 35-55, operating approximately 830 stores in 47 states. Ascena Retail Group Inc. is a leading national specialty retailer of apparel for women and tween girls and boys, operating, through a family of wholly-owned subsidiaries,
, maurices, Justice, Lane Bryant, Cacique and Catherines! Ascena operates through its subsidiaries over 3,800 stores throughout the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada, with revenues of over $4 billion.
At dressbarn, we believe talented people are our greatest asset. In return for your talent and hard work, we also offer career development, excellent benefits, a competitive compensation package and generous merchandise discounts across our brands.
Our growing E-Commerce department is seeking an experienced web graphic designer to create images, graphics, HTML elements that support the dressbarn.com e-commerce site and e-mail programs via a CMS toolset.
- Creation of Static Photographic and Non-Photographic graphic assets
- Work with E-Commerce Marketing Manager and E-Merchant to align images with branding & promotional messaging
- Stages and tests assets in SpeedFC platform using CMS toolset
- Demonstrated experience in a web design role for 1+ years
- Design or interactive media related degree or equivalent experience in the interactive design field
- High-level competency in PhotoShop
- Possesses a basic knowledge of e-commerce and email design execution
- Understanding of HTML 5 development and testing
- Uncompromising attention to detail with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong technical, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships
- Process capable
- Ability to multi-task
dressbarn - 17 months ago
Ascena Retail Group (formerly Dress Barn, Inc.) has left the farm for greener -- but not leaner -- retail pastures. The apparel and...