FitValet is looking for a graphic designer to help the quality of FitValet’s look and feel match the quality of our outfits.
Our mission is to provide personal style recommendations to our customers better than anyone else. We’re bringing the high-touch, service oriented experience that once drove brick and mortar sales to online apparel. We know our customers, their measurements, and what they like to wear better than anyone else. We provide them personalized service, helping them look good in and feel great about clothes they buy online. In doing so, we’re curating an online shopping experience to sell clothes more effectively by delighting our customers while saving them time.
As the lead designer for FitValet, you’ll be defining a vision for FitValet and repositioning our company’s look, feel, and user experience.
Main responsibilities will be overhauling our website, mobile app, and overall branding.
- You are knowledgeable and passionate about the fashion industry
- You can provide a portfolio of work, preferably some in fashion or ecommerce, that shows a knowledge of both the design and UI/UX for innovative technologies
- You are equally at home designing beautiful sites and functional sites. You get excited about conversion funnels
- You’re excited about fashion technology and have strong feelings about what’s wrong with online shopping today, ways that it could be improved, and are eager to help change the online shopping experience
- You’re personable and can effectively communicate your expertise to our team of engineers
- You have U.S. work authorization
- You live in the New York City area or are able to make the trip from time to time
How to apply:
To apply, please send us a resume and cover letter outlining your impression of our business, our current site, and your vision for the new FitValet. Please also include a portfolio, and highlight any projects that are particularly relevant to FitValet. Last, let us know what your favorite comparable sites are. Email your application to email@example.com.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Location: New York, NY
FitValet - 17 months ago